Stopwatch is a motivating, visually engaging six-level series for teenagers. It offers a choice of entry-point level (Starter, Beginner or Beginner Plus) and develops skills through B1 of the Common European Framework (CEFR). Each level of Stopwatch covers 90-120 hours of classroom instruction, plus an additional 20 hours of supplementary materials in the Teacher’s Toolkit.
With Stopwatch students will:
- reinforce visual literacy skills through icons and impacting photos;
- use critical thinking skills to answer relevant, thought-provoking questions;
- become aware of the wide range of cultural differences in our global community;
- learn vocabulary and grammar in realistic, meaningful contexts;
- engage with authentic, down-to-earth topics;
- access practice opportunities in a variety of formats;
- enjoy hands-on projects in printed and/or digital form. Key Features:
- Strong visual components to facilitate and deepen learning through authentic tasks, compelling images and the use of icons.
- The process of spiraled language development helps students internalize what they are learning.
- The wide range of topics incorporates cultures from around the world.
Caso o produto não esteja disponível ou tenha alguma dúvida adicional fale conosco
O produto não foi adicionado com sucesso ao seus favoritos, por favor tente mais tarde. para visualizar a lista de favoritos clique aqui.